Photo Credit: Green and Gold Rugby
Rugby Reg, Hugh and Matt are back in the chair to talk the latest on all things rugby. For this week of the Green and Gold Rugby Show the lads talked about the Wallabies-Springboks test, the upcoming test against the Pumas, the NRC, and of course, Twiggyball.
The Five Burning Questions –
1. How do you grade the Wallabies performance against the Boks?
2. Has Kurtley Beale already won the John Eales Medal?
3. What changes should Michael Cheika make for the Pumas?
4. Could Twiggyball save Australian rugby?
5. What was the best performance of the NRC last weekend?
For More Green and Gold Rugby Articles, click here