Photo Credit: Green and Gold Rugby
No last minute clashes like last week. Reg, Matt and Hugh are all back to chew the fat on a busy couple of weeks in Australian rugby with our latest edition of the Green and Gold Rugby Show.
The Five Burning Questions –
1. Does the win over Argentina give us any pointers on how we’ll go with South Africa?
2. Is Lukhan Tui a good option to play 6?
3. Where should 2023 RWC be played – Ireland, South Africa or France?
4. Is Australia’s support of Fiji rugby a good thing in light of the Force decision?
5. Should Stiles be cut as coach of the Reds?
For More Green and Gold Rugby Articles, click here